The March 2017 issue of Trusts & Estates is out. Key articles are the following:
- Jed Davis, Cybersecurity for Family Office.
- Todd A. Flubacher, How to Deal With Repeal.
- Arlene Osterhoudt & Ivan Taback, Securities Law Considerations for Trust & Estate Advisors, Part II.
- Charles Douglas, et al., Balancing Collaboration with Attorney Client Privilege.
- John P.C. Duncan, The Private Family Trust Company.
- David T. Leibell, The Role of the Family Office in Business Succession.
- Paulina Meija, Questions to Ask Before Hiring a Family Business Consultant.
- Fredda Herz Brown, Sustaining Family Enterprise & Resilience.
- Patricia M. Angus, Governance for Business-Owning Families.
Posted by Lewis J. Saret, Co-General Editor, Wealth Strategies Journal.