- Sharon L. Klein and Michael Stutman on Sharabani v. Sharabani: The Intersection of Trust & Estates, Matrimonial and Religious Law – Give a Get, or Get it Handed to You!
- Marc Soss on Ajemian v. Yahoo!, Inc.: What Rights Does Your Personal Representative Have to Your E-Mail Account
- Steve Leimberg on ILM 201745012: Deathbed Purchase of Remainder Interest in a Grantor Retained Annuity Trust – Taxpayer Loses
- Steve Leimberg on Strauss v. Pankow: Statute of Limitations Bars Buy-Sell Insurance Claim
- Michael Geeraerts, Theresa Steinkamp and Jim Magner: There Goes My Baby, There Goes My Heart, There Goes All My Assets, They’re Gone Forever: How Advisors Can Help Their “Only The Lonely” Clients Plan Their Estates To Avoid Having Their Assets Go To
- FLASH: Vincent F. Lackner, Jr. & The Truth About the Federal Estate Tax
- Chuck Rubin on Prudential Ins. Co. of America v. Bailey: Possession May Be Nine-Tenths of the Law, But Watch Out for the Other One-Tenth
- Martin Shenkman’s Day 2 Notes from the 43rd Annual Notre Dame Tax and Estate Planning Institute
- Martin Shenkman’s Day 1 Notes from the 43rd Annual Notre Dame Tax and Estate Planning Institute
See full reports (subscription required) at Leimberg Information Services.
Posted by Lewis J. Saret, Co-General Editor, Wealth Strategies Journal.