- The Best Way for Wealthy Parents to Talk to Children About Family Money, the Wall Street Journal (Feb. 11, 2018).
- What if the world’s richest paid for government spending, Bloomberg (Feb. 11, 2018).
- Court Affirmed Finding That An Oral Partnership Existed And That A Partner Breached Fiduciary Duties, Texas Fiduciary Litigator.
- Number Of Americans Renouncing Their U.S. Citizenship Fell In 2017, The First Decline In Five Years (Tax Prof Blog).
- 2018 Brings Changes To North Carolina’s Power Of Attorney Act, by Smith Debnam Narron Drake Saintsing & Myers,
- New Jersey Estate Tax and Exemption Update
Posted by Lewis J. Saret, Co-General Editor, Wealth Strategies Journal.