- The Biggest Estate-Plan Mistake: Losing It (Wall St. Journal 2018.02.01) (subscription required).
- All in the family: Transferring your vacation home, by Adler Pollock & Sheehan.
- Yes, You Can Find a Financial Planner Even if You’re Not Rich (NY Times 2018.02.02)
- AICPA Requests Penalty Relief for First Time CFC Filers.
- Court Affirmed Finding That An Oral Partnership Existed And That A Partner Breached Fiduciary Duties by Texas Fiduciary Litigator
- Estate Planning is Still Important Even with the Passage of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act by Obermayer Rebmann Maxwell & Hippel LLP
- 2018 Federal and Maryland Legislation Changes Regarding Estate and Gift Tax By: Pessin Katz Law, P.A.
- Wall Street Journal Comprehensive Guide to New Tax Law
Posted by Lewis J. Saret, Co-General Editor, Wealth Strategies Journal.