- Family Office Insights The Family Office and Its Lawyers Part 1 – Inside or Out? Daniel G. Berick, Squire Patton Boggs.
- A Break from Tradition: Trust Planning for Wealth Blended Families, M. Todd Lewis, Frost Brown Todd, LLC.
- ‘Softer’ Side of Planning More Important to Clients Than Documents
Legacy planning can help advisors make connections to the next generation of wealth so that advisors maintain assets when clients pass, by Kara Duckworth (May 24, 2019). ThinkAdvisor
- How the”sandwich generation” affects retirement, by Maria L. Murphy, CPA, Journal of Accountancy (May 1, 2019).
- Harvard Business Review Podcast: When You’re Responsible for Eldercare.
- Margot S. Williams, Holland & Hart, Will the Current Estate and Gift Tax Exemptions be Reduced before 2025?
- Meet the Money Whisperer to the Super-Rich N.B.A. Elite, NY Times (June 6, 2019).
- Insiders Report on the State of the IRS, by Morvillo Abramowitz Grand Iason & Anello PC.
- SECURE Act and RESA – Significant Changes Expected to Retirement Planning, by Porzio Bromberg & Newman.
- Leimberg: Jonathan E. Gopman, Michael A. Sneeringer, Anna E. Els and Laura R. Feitelson – Second DCA Keeps Berlinger Alive Another Day.
- Leimberg: Mary E. Vandenack & the SECURE ACT.
Posted by Lewis J. Saret, Co-General Editor, Wealth Strategies Journal..