- Richard M. Corn et al., State Tax on Trust Income Based Solely on In-State Residence of Beneficiaries Found UnconstitutionalRichard M. Corn et al., (July 4, 2019).
- Erica Berezny et al., (Dykema Gossett), Kaestner: States Cannot Tax Trusts Based Solely on Residency of Beneficiaries.
- John M. Allan, et al., (Jones Day), United States Supreme Court Rules State Cannot Tax Trust’s Income.
- David Berek (Baker McKenzie), North Carolina Unable to Tax a Trust’s Income Based Solely on the Residency of In-State Beneficiaries.
- Todd Ganos (Forbes), US Supreme Court Hands Two Massive Tax Wins To High Asset Families & Business Owners.
Posted by Lewis J. Saret, Co-General Editor, Wealth Strategies Journal..