- CNBC: Warren Buffett to MBA students: This is what ‘sets apart a big winner from the rest of the pack’
- The Divorce Rate is at a 40-Year Low, Unless You’re 55 or Older: Younger married couples are less likely to split up, but “gray” divorces among older couples are on the rise, Wall Street Journal (subscription required) (June 21, 2019).
- Proposals to tax the wealthy are gaining steam (Washington Post, June 25, 2019).
- IRS Updates Identity Verification Process To Better Protect Tax Information, Forbes (July 7, 2019).
- BDO, FINAL REGULATIONS LIMIT FEDERAL CHARITABLE CONTRIBUTION DEDUCTIONS IN CONNECTION WITH RECEIPT OF STATE TAX CREDITS (July 2019).
Posted by Lewis J. Saret, Co-General Editor, Wealth Strategies Journal..