- Creech (Procedurally Taxing), Virtual currency, FBAR, and the Ripple Effect (July 2, 2019)
- Morgan (Elder Law Prof Blog), “LATE”, a “new” dementia that isn’t Alzheimer’s
- AICPA: Close any deal with these human intelligence skills
- Kotlikoff (Forbes), Ask Larry: How Are My Wife’s Social Security Spousal Benefits Calculated?
- Rae (Forbes), The Six Variable Annuity Fees You Need To Know About
- Morgan (Elder Law Prof Blog), DNA Scams Targeting Elders
- Chamberlain + McGlynn (BDO), FOREIGN TAX CREDITS NOW AVAILABLE FOR FRENCH SOCIAL TAX PAID BY U.S. PERSONS
Posted by Jessica Zhang, Associate Editor, Wealth Strategies Journal.