- NYTimes: 5 Tips on Managing the ‘Boomerang Generation’
- Rae, What Should I Do With My Old 401(k)?
- Kozusko, Harris & Duncan, Should offshore trusts stay offshore – the problems
- NPR: New Markers For Alzheimer’s Disease Could Aid Diagnosis And Speed Up Drug Development
- The Atlantic: Your Professional Decline Is Coming (Much) Sooner Than You Think. Here’s how to make the most of it.
- Kotlikoff, Ask Larry: Will I Lose My Social Security Widow’s Benefits If I Remarry?
- NY TImes: What to know when choosing cremation
- NY Times: 7 of Your Most Burning Questions on Social Security (With Answers)
- Propublica: Parents Are Giving Up Custody of Their Kids to Get Need-Based College Financial Aid
Posted by Jessica Zhang, Associate Editor, Wealth Strategies Journal.