The AICPA has made available for download Volume 1 of its treatise, Sidney Kess & Steven Siegel, The AICPA Adviser’s Guide to Financial and Estate Planning (9th ed.), which is 321 pages.
This volume discusses the following topics:
- Chapter 1: the art of financial planning
- Chapter 2: estate and client analysis
- Chapter 3: the co-ownership of property
- Chapter 4: lifetime gifts to indivdiuals
- Chapter 5: charitable giving
- Chapter 6: the use of trusts
- Chapter 7: life insurance
Posted by Lewis J. Saret, Co-General Editor, Wealth Strategies Journal..