The IRS provided six of its annual revenue procedures in IRB 2020-1 (Jan. 2, 2020). They are the following:
- Rev. Proc. 2020-1 – Letter rulings, information letters, and determination letters
- Rev. Proc. 2020-2 – Technical advice
- Rev. Proc. 2020-3 – Areas in which rulings will not be issued (domestic area)
- Rev. Proc. 2020-4 – Determination letters and letter rulings (tax-exempt and government entities, employee plans)
- Rev. Proc. 2020-5 – Determination letters (exempt organizations)
- Rev. Proc. 2020-7 – Areas in which rulings will not be issued (international area)
Posted by Lewis J. Saret, Co-General Editor, Wealth Strategies Journal..