The Wealth Strategies Journal has published a COVID-19 / Coronavirus Resource Page of links to other organizations’ websites that provide COVID-19 / Coronavirus resources, and which are updated regularly. We ask readers to suggest any additions to the resource list that they believe would be helpful by going to the Contact tab on the navigation bar.
The initial resource list is as follows:
- Tax Resources
- Online Notarization – National Notary Association
- AICPA Resources
- AICPA Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resource Center
- AICPA State Tax Filing Guidance Matrix
- AICPA Coronavirus (COVID-19) forensic and valuation resources
- AICPA Coronavirus (COVID-19) audit and accounting resources
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) tax policy & advocacy resources
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) management accounting and finance resources
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) technology resources
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) personal financial planning resources
- Financial Planning Resources
- Management Commentary During COVID-19
- COVID-19 in Congress-GovTrack: Legislation, Analysis & Affected Legislators.
- General and Medical Developments
Posted by Lewis J. Saret, Co-General Editor, Wealth Strategies Journal.